Monday, February 23, 2009

Website Launch for Wangler Hardware!




We've launched a new site for Wangler ACE Hardware: http://www.wanglerhardware.com/. This is something that Angela and I have been working on for quite some time, and I'm proud of it.

The site is actually for my parents, who own the store. They've never had a website before and we wanted to showcase all the history behind our 4th generation hardware store.

One of my favorite features is the timeline that outlines my family's store since it's establishment in 1916. We included old historic photos of my grandparents, great grandparents and great, great grandparents at the store. I remember when the store was just a two-aisle, creaky wooden floor place with nuts and bolts. Now that it's evolved into a large, modern, Vision 21 ACE store, it's fun to relive that history through the website. Check it out!

No comments: