Saturday, July 25, 2009

Introducing: Kardi

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a sucker for dogs! For the past year I was in a third-floor apartment in Covington that didn't allow pets. Now that I've got a house with a fenced in yard, I couldn't wait to find a four legged companion.


I found Kardi though a quick search on Craigslist--there was a nearby couple moving to NYC in 2010 and needed to find a home for their dog. After meeting the dog several times and getting to take him for a "test day," I made the decision to take him.


We got him today, and so far he's made himself at home. He's a really mild-tempered dog, a great for a running partner, and obedient. He's a 5 year old mix of border collie and gordon setter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quite dog, I want to have the same dog with me.
Musical Instruments

Brian Reinhart, Greg Richter said...

There's my cute little doggy!!