Monday, July 28, 2008

Why I'm Not An Engineer

Let's face it--we've all been frustrated at work. I came across this picture in an e-mail circulating among my engineer friends, who now work for Honda, GE and the like. Aside from reinforcing my decision not to take up a career in engineering, this picture proves my theory that difficult math is equivalent to death by hanging.

Ok, ok, so maybe it's not that bad. The job does have it's perks. You know, in little achievements like space travel and nuclear technology.

My admiration and appreciation goes out to you mathmatically-minded people who keep the innovation wheel turning. I may never create the next high-performance industrial material, but hey, we all have a role to play here. And should you need to market the world's greatest breakthrough, you know my number.

No comments: